Simplify Vestibular Gift Card Sweepstakes Rules
Simplify Vestibular Gift Card Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Simplify Vestibular Gift Card Giveaway ("Promotion") is open only to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of their entry. Employees of 360 Neuro Health Institute, and their affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
2. Sponsor: 360 Neuro Health Institute, 4601 Spicewood Springs Road, Bldg II, Ste. 100, Austin, TX 78759.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on September 8, 2022 3:00pm Central Time ("CST") (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://simplifyvestibular.com/blogs/news/.... to complete and submit the entry form. All participants must provide full name and a valid email address in order to be eligible to win. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Limit: Each entrant may enter the Sweepstakes one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Each entry has an equal chance to win. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant for any online entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the entry process. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. PRIZES: Two (2) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive a Simplify Vestibular Gift Card Kit. The value of the Simplify Vestibular Gift Card is $250.00. All costs, fees, and expenses associated with a prize or the acceptance and use of any element of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
The prizes are provided "as is," without any guarantees or warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the Company disclaims all such warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content, or availability.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or before September 19, 2022 by Sponsor or its judging agent, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by social media. Email and/or phone call within 30 days of the drawing and may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release within 30 days of prize notification attempt or winner(s) may be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event any winner is 18 years of age, but is considered a minor in his or her place of residence, all required documentation must be signed by parent or legal guardian. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use any winner's name, and/or likeness for advertising purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
7. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees on behalf of itself and each of entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the sweepstake winners, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: 360 Neuro Health Institute, 'Simplify Vestibular' Kit Winners List,4601 Spicewood Springs Road, Bldg II, Ste. 100, Austin, TX 78759.
ODDS OF WINNING: Only the prize listed above will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received divided by the number of prizes available to be won. All other incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the winner, and all taxes on prizes are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions as necessary, due to circumstances not under its control.
9. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated, or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY RELEASES SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (I) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE; (II) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TELEPHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (IV) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (V) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ENTRANT'S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND (VI) USE OF ANY PRIZE.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate Texas State Court located in Travis County, Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
12. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded.
14. Winner List: The winner list will be posted on social media.