Top experts share the latest knowledge and technologies for visual-vestibular related disorders, including concussion, 3PD, visually induced dizziness…and so much more!
"Clinical pearls are best defined as small bits of free standing, clinically relevant information based on experience or observation."* A high quality educational event should be full of these invaluable bits of information that are designed to immediately implement into your practice.
The 360 Neuro Health Summit: Clinical Pearls in Vision, Vestibular, and Concussion is built around this idea - a passion to share practical strategies and ideas with clinicians and professionals through an event loaded with clinical pearls.
Through talks and live Q&As, recognized experts, caring clinicians, and industry leaders focus on patient-centric clinical guidelines that most effectively apply the latest evidence-based science in a best practices manner in vestibular, vision, and concussion.
Educational Sessions include presentations, handouts, and question & answer sessions
Educational Session 1
Inventory to Help Design Targeted Therapies
Concussion Clinical Profiles Screening (CP-Screen)
Anthony P. Kontos, PhD
Educational Session 2
Persisting Symptoms after Concussion (PSaC): A psychological framework
Jamie Pardini, PhD
Educational Session 3
Visual Vestibular Integration in Return to Sport
Todd Daniels, MS, ATC, LMT, CSCS
Educational Session 4
Functional Neurological Disorder, including Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness
Dr. Jon Stone
Educational Session 5
- What are your go to test/measures in your exam?
- What are your go to interventions?
- What are your challenges/solutions?
Bridgett Wallace, PT, DPT
Elizabeth McQueary, OT
Angela Rich, PT, OCS, ScD, ATC
Educational Session 6
Clinical Pearls in VOR Training
What is the emerging evidence on VOR adaptation and the myths about current gaze-stabilization exercises?
Carlo Rinaudo, DC, PhD
Educational Session 7
Telehealth in Vestibular Rehab
Abbie Ross, PT, DPT, NCS
Educational Session 8
Social Media and Vestibular Rehab: How to Keep Patients Engaged
Madison Oak, PT, DPT
Educational Session 9
Virtual Reality in Vestibular Rehab
Jennifer Stoskus, PT, DPT, NCS
At the conclusion of this on-demand event, you will be able to:
- Recognize the benefit of a new concussion assessment tool that evaluates more specific symptoms to better identify clinical profiles for designing targeted clinical care following head trauma.
- Recognize the various clinical trajectories post head trauma and how to implement findings into targeted therapies to address persistent symptoms after concussion.
- Identify rehabilitation strategies to treat vestibular and ocular motor deficits for vestibular-related disorders, including concussion.
- Recognize clinical presentations that identify a functional movement disorder in the absence of neurological disease.
- Identify advantages of telehealth for management of patients with dizziness as an alternative to in-person visits.
- Recognize virtual reality as an effective tool in vestibular rehabilitation in both outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Get instant access to presentations and Q&A sessions along with speaker handouts, resources, continuing education credits, and access to the V2FIT Community.