Enroll now and improve your skill sets in visual-vestibular assessments and treatment progressions!
When you enroll in this workshop, you will have access to on-demand content that includes assessments and case studies to guide your treatment progressions.
The assessments included are:
- Pupillary Constriction
- Eye Alignment & Oculomotor
- Single Cover – near & far
- Alternating Cover
- Ocular Motility
- Smooth Pursuit
- Convergence & Divergence
- Visual Midline Shift
- VOR Cancellation/Motion Sensitivity Test
- Dynamic Visual Acuity Test (DVAT)
- Modified Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction in Balance (mCTSIB)
- Specialty Tests
- Modified Control of Balance Test (mCOBALT*)
- Joint Position Error Test (JPET)
Case Studies & Treatment Progressions
For the treatment progressions, we will provide five case studies with included impairments. You will present treatment ideas for each case study.
Virtual Skills Check-Off Lab Portion
Once you've completed the online content, you will be provided a link to sign up for a virtual skills check-off lab via Zoom with a 360 Neuro Health instructor.
Upon completion of this hybrid workshop, you will be able to:
- Improve your skill sets in visual-vestibular assessments and treatments
- Determine what clinical tests are most important based on the history
- Develop a treatment plan based on the exam
- Learn how to progress your treatments
- Develop multisensory treatment activities
*COBALT is a registered trademark of Bertec